// How to become a member
There are two categories of HSCC membership:Legal Entities (LE) and Natural persons (NP). The process is the following:
Legal entities (LE): Documents required:
- Application form LE.
- The Government’s Gazette that refers to the company’s representation
- Document signed by the legal representative of the company indicating the person that will represent them at the Chamber
Annual membership fee:
- Businesses with more than €2 million turnover: €400
- Businesses with less than €2 million turnover: €200
- One personal company and representatives of Companies: €100
Natural persons (NP): Documents required:
- Application form NP.
- Copy of valid Identity card (i.e. passport, Police identity card, driver’s license).
Annual membership fee: Natural Person: €100
Payment details: (please refer name) ALPHA BANK_Bank Account IBAN: GR18 0140 1150 1150 0232 0011 349
Kolonaki Branch (115), 2 Patriarxhou Ioakim Street, 106 74 Athens
Holder name of: Hellenic-Spanish Chamber of Commerce "ΕΛΛΗΝΟΪΣΠΑΝΙΚΟ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΚΟ ΕΠΙΜΕΛΗΤΗΡΙΟ"
Please, send all the relevant documents to Cristina Hidalgo
8, Pouliou 115 23, Ampelokipi Athens Greece
Tel: +30 210 680 10 74